Students will gain a broad understanding of the key principles of aquaculture and an in-depth knowledge of the many major scientific, technological and social challenges facing the sustainable development of the global aquaculture industry, including fin-fish, crustaceans, bivalves and seaweed. Key challenges influencing the sustainability of the industry include; environmental issues, nutrition, feed formulation, disease, welfare, reproduction and genetics, product safety, ecotoxicology, aquaculture systems (e.g. recirculation and integrated multi-trophic aquaculture), biosecurity, spatial planning and regulation.
- Call for Applications in Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Aquaculture, Environment and Society Plus ACES +
- Call for Applications for Master’s in Business Economics Program: TIME MBE
- Call for Applications in NEUROSCIENCES
- Call for “Molecular Basis of Human Diseases”
- Call for Postgraduate Programs of the Department of Chemistry, Spring Semester 2022-2023
No comments to show.